Metal detector for installation on conveyor belts
- Detects magnetic and non-magnetic metal contamination, even when enclosed in product
- Reduces expensive machinery failure and minimises production downtime
- Ensures product quality
- Prevents customer complaints
- Break even within a very short period of time
- Optimal detection and highest precision of metal detection in all areas of the detection head
- Password-protected system log and menu controlled validation system for HACCP, IFS, BRC conform quality monitoring
- Offers perfect adaptability to customer-specific requirements (200 different coil sizes for the closed coil system to choose from)
- Available with multi-frequency technology
- Compact design through highly reduced size of metal-free zone (RZ-technology)
- Design in stainless steel with protection class IP 65 (higher protection grade on request)
- Can be delivered as a complete unit with conveyor and separation system
The metal detector GLS with closed detection head and rectangular opening is mainly used to analyse piece goods and bulk material on conveyors or material chutes. It detects all magnetic and non-magnetic metal contaminations (steel, stainless steel, aluminium) – even if enclosed in the product. On detection of metal, a signal device and a separation system can be activated or a signal can be send to process controlling.
The closed design of the detector has the advantage to guarantee high metal sensibility within the detection head. Consequently, this metal detector is mainly used for highly precise detection tasks (e. g. in the food industry). GLS Metal detectors can be combined with numerous separation systems (air blast, pusher, etc.).
- Individual size adaption to customer specific requirements
- Can be installed on all levels
- High mechanical stability and noise immunity
- Largely insensitive to vibrations, hits and temperature change
- Quality control for incoming and outgoing goods in the foodindustry according to IFS, BRC, HACCP, ISO 22000 etc.
- Machinery protection for fruit and vegetable processing
Typical fields of application
The complete systems UNICON+ and VARICON+ – consisting of GLS metal detector, conveyor and partially with separation unit – can easily be integrated into production lines. Due to the optimal coordination of all components, complete systems guarantee highest standards for security and detection precision.
Scope of delivery
- Two-channel, stainless steel metal detection coil with tunnel opening
- Equipped with control unit GENIUS ONE as standard