MetaVue™, a breakthrough non-contact imaging spectrophotometer for retail paint matching, introduces a new level of accuracy to a wider variety of customer samples.
Retail paint customers bring a wide array of samples to the paint counter for matching – everything from paint chips and fabric to siding or even wood trim. This variety presents a significant challenge to the paint counter associates charged with providing a precise match. The limitations of current matching instruments result in mismatched paints and waste, and ultimately, customer dissatisfaction.
MetaVue, an easy-to-use non-contact imaging spectrophotometer from X-Rite, offers superior measurement performance across the broadest array of samples, resulting in consistent and precise paint formulation. Using MetaVue, paint counter associates can now easily handle every customer sample with confidence.
- Provides precise color matches with an advanced smart spot image feature that matches color, taking into consideration the impact of texture and other appearance effects that typically skew measurements of materials like carpet, vinyl, or fabric
- Ensures accuracy of a variety of measurements on both small and odd-shaped through the use of an on-screen digital targeting function that helps the operator confirm that MetaVue is measuring the exact spot desired
- Delivers the ultimate in versatility with an adjustable aperture size, ranging from 2mm to 12mm, and the ability to measure exact dominant colors from multi-colored samples
- Features an easy-to-use interface with a live video preview of the actual sample and a measurement button on the instrument, reducing mistakes and waste amongst all paint associates, regardless of their level of experience
- Integrates with X-Rite ColorDesigner PLUS for fast formulation of accurate paint recipes and storage of custom paint recipes for repeat customers