RAYCON D+ MX (Intelligent X-ray inspection system for packaged products)
- Conformity & Accuracy: The RAYCON D+ MX offers detection accuracy from 0.6 mm, better than the IFS requirement.
- Safety for people & product: The legal limit of 1 mSv/a is clearly undercut at every point.
- Simple operating concept: Thanks to the Auto-Learn function, no specific prior knowledge is required.
- Sophisticated hygiene concept: Open, modular design as well as tool-free access to the conveyor area for easy cleaning.
- Efficiency in all areas: High belt speeds and multi-lane inspection on up to four parallel lines.
- Reliable and fast service: Lifetime warranty package and remote service via Teamviewer / Pilot app, among others.
The new RAYCON D+ MX
Our X-ray systems have been specially developed for use in the food industry and reliably detect foreign bodies such as metals, as well as glass, ceramics, stones, raw bones, PVC and many other product defects. Through this precise inspection, conformity with all important guidelines of the food industry such as IFS, BRC or FSSC 22000 is fulfilled and reliable protection against complaints and recalls can be ensured.
The Sesotec 6-point concept for optimal X-ray inspection
One system, numerous advantages :
Conformity & Accuracy
Reliable detection of metallic and non-metallic foreign objects throughout the inspection area enables compliance with all current specifications and standards.
Safety for people & product
Thanks to highly effective radiation protection and dosed use of X-rays, the RAYCON D+ MX enables all-round safe operation for people and products.
Simple operating concept
Thanks to a large touchscreen, easy-to-understand user guidance and features such as the Auto-Learn function, the RAYCON D+ MX offers particularly easy handling in everyday use.
Sophisticated hygiene concept
The open, modular design and the possibility of access to the conveyor area without tools simplifies cleaning and maintenance.
Efficiency in all areas
Thanks to high speeds and multi-lane capability, up to 300 products per minute can be inspected in real time – on a maximum of four parallel lines.
Reliable and fast service
With warranty services, a combined on-site and remote service, and targeted training, you have optimal support for smooth operation.