- Easy to read, large graphical LCD display.
- Multiple color standards can be collected under an identified project as part of corporate color standards programs.
- A programmed sequence of specific steps to guide an operator through a color measurement process, assuring consistency.
- Up to 1,024 standards with tolerances can be stored for easy pass/fail measurement.
- Interchangeable apertures—measuring geometrics can be changed to accommodate a range of samples.
- Superior agreement capabilities ensures integrity of multiple-instrument color control.
- Device measures opacity, color strength in chromatic, apparent, and tri-stimulus calculations, and 555 shade sorting for precise color control of products involving plastic, painted, or textile materials.
- A wrist strap and tactile side grips facilitate holding and a flip back target shoe adds flexibility.
- Rechargeable battery allows for remote use.
The 964 Portable 0/45 Spectrophotometer allows you to obtain absolute and difference measurements in the lab, plant, or field for a wide range of colorimetric systems, including: CIE XYZ, CIE Yxy, CIE LAB, Hunter LAB, CIE LCH, CMC, CIE94, Whiteness and Yellowness per ASTM E313-98, Metamerism Index and DIN 6172.