The Ci4100 sets the new standard for performance and features in an easy to use compact sphere counter top solution for retail paint matching to implement a higher degree of formulation accuracy.
A reliable and accurate counter top spectrophotometer that serves as the foundation for operations, the Ci4100 improves speed and accuracy of paint formulation, provides easy sample targeting and stands up to the harsh retail environment.
The Ci4100 features an optional remote foot pedal for hands-free operation. Used with ColorDesigner PLUS software, it is the ideal solution for formulating and storing paint color recipes.
- Fast, accurate measurement of customer-provided and other samples.
- Delivers correlated 60⁰ gloss value to accommodate matte and glossy samples in compliance with ASTM standards.
- Sample arm provides easy targeting of samples for accurate measurements.
- LED screen gives operators feedback on instrument status and operation as well as visual cues about calibration requirements and whether service is needed.
- Good inter-instrument agreement with X-Rite handheld sphere spectrometers.