General InfoExplorer XRF features Skyray’s newest intelligent software, making it easy for your everyday appliances. Specifically developed to simplify operation and user involvement, most users can now learn how to operate the instrument within minutes. Skyray Intellectualized software is used across all applications modes.
- Rapid nondestructive detection and quick measurement with results within three seconds
- Fast SDD Detector features accuracy levels on par with Desktop XRF Systems
- Built-in GPS records altitude, latitude and longitude during testing
- Explorer XRF can be used continuously in harsh environments thanks to its waterproof and dustproof design
- Bluetooth, expandable SD Card for data storage and mini-USB for PC connection
- Customized workcurves can be added and modified by customer’s demand
- Light elements detection without any Helium gas, auto-collimator switching and dual test mode for identifying light and regular elements during a single test
- Built-in 5 mega pixels high definition camera for real-time sample observation
Product Features & Accessories
Explorer’s Screen Interface
Skyray Instruments’ 5th generation Explorer Handheld X-Ray Fluorescence Spectrometer is their best and most advanced Handheld XRF.
EXPLORER introduces newer digital multi-channel technology, lower detection limits, high stability and wide application range making the instrument capable of virtually any XRF application.
|Measurable elements:||Magnesium(Mg) to Uranium (U)|
|Limits of Detection:||1 ppm|
|Analysis Range:||1 ppm-99.999%|
|Test time:||2 second results, average test time 20 seconds, testing can be set by user from 5 to 60 seconds|
|Battery:||9000mAh rechargeable lithium battery-up to 12 hours work time|
|Sample types:||Solids, liquids, powders|
|System Parameters:||GPS, WIFI, Bluetooth, SPI data transmission, waterproof mini USB, 1G CPU, system memory-1G, SD Card-4G test storage data, expandable to 32G.|