In this latest generation of light-booth, X-Rite has incorporated important new capabilities such as the Dual Daylight mode and the Service Indicator that enable Quality Control operators to work more productively and accurately while preserving the market-leading capabilities in older generation products that Macbeth lighting is known for around the globe.
In manufacturing and quality control across all industries, accurate color is important. When color does not meet specifications, the result is increased cost and time to market, and more rejects and rework. For optimum results, samples should be examined using a light booth that offers a variety of lighting conditions to enable you to duplicate almost any lighting environment and determine how your color will look.
With 5 light sources the Judge QC will help you evaluate standard to samples and batch-to-batch color variation. Its metal construction with a powder-coated surface is built for longevity. With Judge QC you will obtain:
- Consistent fluorescent illumination that complies with major international standards such as ISO, ASTM, DIN, ANSI and BSI visual assessment requirements.
- New – Dual Daylight mode enables easy switching between D50 light source for print and packaging applications and D65 light sources for industrial applications in situations where operators may need to view samples under both lighting conditions.
- New – Assurance of lighting consistency: Always know exactly how functional your Judge QC lamps are with its convenient lamp service indicator.
- Easy installation of replacement lamps, on your own or by an X-Rite technician.
- Optional pre-certified lamp packs that include a calibration certification. Install them yourself or contact an X-Rite technician for assistance.