Filter magnet for liquid and pasty products
- Separates smallest magnetic metal contamination (including slightly magnetised stainless steel)
- Designed to meet the requirements in the food industry
- Ensures constantly high product quality
- For pressure pipelines with up to 6 bar as standard (optional: > 20 bar)
- Certified for ATEX zone 0
- Most powerful magnetic flux density (1 370 mT (13 700 gauss))
- Easy and effective cleaning
- Versatile connection possibilities
- Solid stainless steel design
- Optimal separation result without pressure drop
- Also suitable for the inspection of pasty media and products containing solids
- Suitable for CIP/SIP
- FDA compliant version
Quality and quality control play a major role in the food industry. It is important to use the latest technology for processes in food production. LIQUIMAG magnetic separators are designed to meet all food industry requirements and standards (e. g. IFS, HACCP). The filter magnets can easily be integrated into existing pipelines conveying liquid or pasty products. The low maintenance and easy handling to clean the magnet separator guarantee efficient and effective operation.
Features of the LIQUIMAG filter magner
Optimal separation of magnetic contamination is guaranteed through the high magnetic flux density of 1 370 mT (13 700 gauss) and the alignment of the magnetic rods.
- Even slightly magnetised stainless steel particles can be separated
- All models are equipped with the established EASY CLEAN option. They require low maintenance and are easy and quick to clean.
- Suitable for CIP (“cleaning in place”) and SIP (“sterilisation in place”).
- For applications in which only heated products can be conveyed, a LIQUIMAG version with double-walled filter body, which can be heated with water, is available.
The high intensity neodymium magnet material can be used for application temperatures up to 100° C. For higher temperatures, a special samariumcobalt material can be used.
Typical application areas
- Food industry: butter, oils, sauces, chocolates, jam
- Chemical industry: coolant, hydraulic fluid
- Pharmaceutical industry: preservatives, saline (medicine)
The EXTRACTOR-SE inline magnet was developed specifically for applications in the plastics industry. It is designed for inspecting different granulates up to a grain size of 8-10 mm at a temperature of up to 80° C in slow-moving material columns.