MA-T12 delivers the industry’s most repeatable and reproducible measurement of color, sparkle, and coarseness. It defines and evaluates effect finishes against rigorous standards with greater ease of use than ever before.
Featuring an RGB color camera coupled with 12 angles of measurement, the MA-T12 is the unrivaled choice for establishing the strictest color standards, and ensuring consistent achievement of these specifications. A new ergonomic design features a centrally located aperture and positioning pins to ensure stable measurement. Modern touch screen navigation and live camera measurement previews make the MA-T12 simple and intuitive to use.
EFX QC, a software package included with the MA-T12, is a cloud-based solution that simplifies the process of defining, communicating, and ensuring conformance with standards and measurement procedures for color, sparkle, and coarseness across distributed supply chains. EFX QC’s new visual tools, including performance trend charts and stored images of specific measurements, enable real-time performance monitoring and provide actionable insights that speed up the process of troubleshooting out-of-tolerance product.
- Precise readings of colored sparkle and coarseness make repeatability and reproducibility more than twice as good as that of other devices on the market, minimizing waste and re-work across the production process
- Fully characterize and measure effect finishes across a variety of applications, from automotive paint to plastics and metals, with 12 angles of measurement to increase speed-to-market
- Results you expect — measurements that more closely approximate the way the eye perceives color — streamline approval processes
- Intuitive interface reduces the learning curve and increases measurement efficiency
- Backwards compatibility ensures a smooth transition from other devices, with no loss of legacy data
- The ability to set and digitally communicate global tolerances and measurement procedures for color, sparkle, and coarseness across the supply chain improves ongoing conformance
- Real-time monitoring of color harmony across the supply chain enables quick adjustments to improve operating efficiencies
- New visual tools enable quick analysis and resolution for non-compliant product