MA-T6 delivers a new level of repeatability and reproducibility to the measurement of color, sparkle, and coarseness. Measuring against rigorous standards for effect finishes has never been easier.
A new design featuring an RGB color camera and 6 angles of measurement makes the MA-T6 a significant upgrade that will deliver more precise measurements and ensure your conformance with even the tightest tolerances. An ergonomic design features a centrally located aperture and positioning pins to ensure stable measurement. Modern touch screen navigation and live camera measurement previews make the MA-T6 simple and intuitive to use.
EFX QC, a software package included with the MA-T6, is a cloud-based solution that simplifies the process of defining, communicating, and ensuring conformance with standards and measurement procedures for color, sparkle, and coarseness across distributed supply chains. EFX QC’s new visual tools, including performance trend charts and stored images of specific measurements, enable real-time performance monitoring and provide actionable insights that speed up the process of troubleshooting out-of-tolerance product.
- Precise readings of colored sparkle and coarseness make repeatability and reproducibility more than twice as good as that of other devices on the market, minimizing waste and re-work across the production process
- Ability to characterize effect finishes across a variety of applications, from automotive paint to plastics and metals through 6 angles of measurement
- Results you expect — measurements that more closely approximate the way the eye perceives color — streamline approval process
- Intuitive interface reduces the learning curve and increases measurement efficiency
- Backwards compatibility ensures a smooth transition from other devices, with no loss of legacy data
- The ability to set and digitally communicate global tolerances and measurement procedures for color, sparkle, and coarseness across the supply chain improves ongoing conformance
- Real-time monitoring of color harmony across the supply chain enables quick adjustments to improve operating efficiencies
- New visual tools enable quick analysis and resolution for non-compliant product