Inline magnet for free-fall applications
- Designed for the food and pharmaceutical industries
- Removes the smallest magnetic metal contamination (even slightly magnetized stainless steel)
- Ensures consistent high product quality
- Hygienic Design
- Easy handling and cleaning
- Customer specific designs available
- Magnetic flux density up to 13,700 Gauss
- Inspection of dry, free-flowing bulk materials
- FDA compliant version
- EASY CLEAN version
- Accessories and special versions
- Version for the pharmaceutical industry
- Certified for ATEX zone 20 application
- Sturdy design in 316L grade stainless steel
- Minimum installation height
The MAGBOX MXF incorporates the following features:
- Grid magnets with a flux density of up to 13 700 Gauss.
- Double row versions achieve the most efficient product contact further improving performance
- Every MAGBOX MXF bebefits from the proven EASY CLEAN feature not only facilitating easy maintenance but quick and easy cleaning.
- Pharmaceutical industry versions have a improved surface finish (Ra ≤ 0,6µm).
For high temperature applications, up to 100°C, high-energy neodymium magnets are often used and for even higher temperatures, a special samarium-cobalt material can be supplied.
The MAGBOX MXF FOOD/PHARMA is designed mainly for use in the food, pharmaceutical, and other industries with high sensitivity applications for free fall systems. This high-quality, highperformance magnet assures the efficient separation of the smallest ferrous and magnetised stainless steel contaminants. With minimum installation height and customerspecific design the MAGBOX MXF is easy to integrate into existing piping with only little or no modification xrequired. Minimal maintenance and outstanding ease of cleaning guarantee efficient and economic operation.
- Brushed stainless steel design (AISI 316L)
- Fully welded inside & outside
- Neodymium magnet rods arranged in offset rows
- EASY CLEAN
- Jacob flange connections
- One-piece housing seal
- Food industry: Cereals, sugar, milk powder, food mixtures
- Chemical industry: Powder suspensions, pigments
- Pharmaceutical industry: Raw materials, carriers