Inline magnet for free-fall applications
- Efficient separation of fine and finest ferrous metal contaminations
- Inspection of powdery and grainy bulk materials
- Outstanding ease of handling and cleaning
- Short delivery time
- Easy integration in pipeline systems
- Outstanding magnetic power with up to 1 370 mT (13 700 gauss)
- Ergonomic, well-balanced handling
- EASY CLEAN function
- Sturdy stainless steel construction (AISI 304) with protective frame for magnet tubes
- Accessories and special versions
MAGBOX-MXP inline magnets are integrated in pipelines via flat flanges, Jacob connections, or customer-specific connections. The sturdy stainless steel construction (AISI 304) provides highest corrosion and wear resistance. Versions with only one grid or with high-temperature magnets are available as an option. All the MAGBOX system versions are equipped with magnet grids that feature removable magnet cores (EASY CLEAN), which considerably simplifies and speeds up the process of system cleaning. For applications in the food industry or in the pharmaceutical industry a MAGBOX Food version with higherquality stainless steel housing (AISI 316L) and improved surface finish is available.
The MAGBOX-MXP inline magnet as a standard is equipped with two neodymium magnet grids that are positioned in staggered arrangement one above the other to achieve a maximum level of separation.
- Two magnet grids with high-energy neodymium magnet material
- Sturdy stainless steel construction
- Easy Clean version
The MAGBOX-MXP inline magnet primarily is used in (existing) pipeline systems for the efficient separation of fine and finest ferrous metal contaminations from powdery and grainy bulk materials.