Moisture affects the processability, shelf life, usability and quality of many products such as pharmaceutical substances, plastics and foods. Information about and monitoring of moisture content is therefore very important. Most substances have an optimum moisture content for obtaining the best possible processing results and therefore attaining maximum quality.
- The large, high –resolution, bright dot matrix LCD display make operation easy and comfortable in the dark place.
- One –button operation testing easier.
- The high-resolution heat insulation type sensor makes the temperature for data acquisition reliable.
- The use of halogen lamp of heating and drying makes heating rapidly and test time shorter.
- In the process of test, the dry state can be directly confirmed to speculate the finish time.
- With automatic peeling function, it can measure immediately and continuously and measure accurately through the zero-drift correction.
- Installed with RS232C interface inside, the products can be directly connected to computer or printer.
- The Halogen drying method moisture analyzer can test the free water content of chemical raw materials, grain, mineral, biological product, food, pharmaceutical raw materials, paper, textile raw materials etc.
|Repeatability (3g samples)||0.002|
|Minimum Sample Amount||0.5g|
|Advised Sample Amount||3-5g|
|Heat up Time||1-99 minutes, 1minute interval|
|Terminal Control||Timing, Automatic|
|Heating Temperature Range||50-180 ̊c|
|Display Content||Moisture%, Solid%, Weight, Time,Data etc.|
|Heating Source||Halogen Lamp|
|Dimension||265 × 160 × 150mm|
|Standard Accessories||Calibration Weight, Power Cable, Manual.|