Metal separator for free-fall applications
The RAPID 6000 metal separator is used for the inspection of bulk materials in free-fall conveyor pipes. It detects all magnetic and non-magnetic metal contaminations (steel, stainless steel, aluminium, …) – even if such contaminations are embedded in the product. Metal contaminations are rejected by means of a swivel hopper. The RAPID 6000 metal separator primarily is used in industries with high hygienic demands. The chemical industry, pharmaceutical industry and food industry are the typical fields of application.
- Metal separator for the inspection of coarsegrained, flaky, light, fibrous, crumbly, and moist bulk materials
- Detects magnetic and non-magnetic metal con- taminations
- Separation by way of swivel hopper
- Hygienic design for easy cleaning
- Complies with IFS and HACCP
- Separation unit and product-contacting metal parts completely made of stainless steel 1.4301 (AISI 304)
- Low mounting height guarantees easy integration of the metal separator in existing pipe systems
- Separation unit with large cleaning opening
- Auto-learn function with product compensation for optimal adaptation to the intrinsic conductivity of the product to be inspected
- Increased interference immunity to electromagnetic pollution and vibration
- Highest scanning sensitivity for all metals
- Detection coil
- Swivel hopper
- Metal contaminant
- Reject outlet
- Material outlet
- Incoming inspection (product purity and machine protection) of spices, ingredients, raw materials, etc. prior to the processing machine (e.g. mill).
- Quality inspection (product purity) of herbs, tea, fibres, etc. directly before filling in bigbags and cartons.
- Quality inspection of breakfast cereals, noodles, chips, directly before a bag-forming, filling, and sealing machine.
GENIUS ONE control unit
- Highest sensitivity for all metals (2-channel technology)
- Digital signal processing and quartz-stable search frequency
- State-of-the-art microprocessor technology with selfmonitoring, auto-balancing, and temperature compensation
- Product compensation with auto-learn function
- Multi-product memory
- Password protection / access protection