Visual Color Assessment System
Consistent quality control in color-critical product categories is finally possible thanks to SpectraLight QC. This holistic visual color assessment system starts with state-of-the-art light sources capable of meeting practically any brand owner specification. A data-driven back-end ensures inter-instrument agreement across a supply chain, allowing unprecedented reporting and traceability on unit settings, lamp performance, operator certifications, and more. The system also includes value-added training programs through the X-Rite Visual QC Institute.
- Seven available light sources–more than any light booth on the market–including Daylight, Incandescent A, Horizon, three fluorescent (choice of any combination of CWF, U30, U35, TL83 and TL84), and UVa.
- Adjustable lux can be set to desired output based on ASTM standards or customer specification
- Built-in sensors maintain maximum lux, compensating for lamp age and wear
- Calibrated UV output is monitored to help maintain inter-instrument agreement
- Brand owner profiles can be created to share preferences and settings with suppliers
- Certified replacement lamps allow for consistent performance and better traceability
- Filtered tungsten halogen daylight simulation provides the most accurate rendering of daylight available