High-performance metal separator for resin and compound manufacturers
- Metal contaminations in plastic material are one of the most frequent reasons for machine downtimes and quality defects in the plastics industry.
- It is therefore important for resin and compound manufacturers to carry out quality control concerning metal contaminations.
- This ensures consistent product quality, protects against complaints and avoids high costs for returns.
- Metal separators for use in resin and compound production must meet specific requirements:
- Detection of smallest metal contaminations, even in large pipe diameters
- Frequent colour and material changes
- Easy and quick cleaning
- Application with abrasive materials
The RAPID PRO-SENSE 6 metal separator supports compounders to provide quality control, process reliability and economic efficiency.
- Consistent product quality
- Prevention of complaints caused by metal inclusions
- Traceability through logbook function
- Reliable and fast cleaning even in complex installation situations
- Reproducible cleaning process
- More uptime through short cleaning times
- Reduced manual effort
- Inspection of bulk materials in free-fall conveying lines
- Incoming goods inspection of plastic resin and flakes
- Outgoing quality control (e.g. filling station)
- Highest detection accuracy
- Nominal diameter 50 mm – 250 mm
- Toolless opening and cleaning of reject unit (patent pending)
- Option: automatic cleaning function with washing nozzles (patent pending)
- No sealing gaskets in contact with product (silicone-free)
- Ease-of-use: GENIUS ONE control unit with logbook function
- Wear-resistant design optionally available
- Ethernet interface (IOT-ready) included as standard
Tool-free cleaning and easy maintenance of the reject unit
Option: Automatic cleaning with washing nozzles
Highest detection accuracy with HRF technology
(High Resolution Frequency)